Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Final Fantasy Real Emotion | Passages




"Spring Cleaning Yard and Flower Bed - A Poem About Spring Cleaning"

Fairies stand round
giggle with glee
tis a poem about spring cleaning.
I'll post in on my fridge.
I'll use a magnet of tin
now shiny after my buffing it.
A magnet of a daisy
green leaves, yellow center
and wonderful white petals.
He loves me
he loves me not.

Flower fairies
garden ornaments
spring break
set in place.
Spring cleaning
yard and flower bed
everything ready for summer.
Fairies come out to feel the freshness
smiles are everywhere.

Simple and clean
it did not take as long as I thought
and oh!
I am rewarded by the calmness it brings.
I feel freer somehow
just knowing things are in their place
closer to what ornaments looked like
when first bought.

Leaves of fall taken away
the ones that were left over
green is invited to sing here once again.

My garden is ready for new plantings
zucchini, lettuce and string beans
fresh corn from its husk
my garden is clean for my labor
smile
HUGE smile.
A flower fairy
and garden ornaments
of well cared for sentiments.

Spring cleaning
yard and flower bed
tis such a lovely delicate site.
Fantasy fairies sing
honeybees are ready to do their job
as i just finished mine.

Tis fitting
a poem about spring cleaning
when the day knows dusk
all the flowers will sing a song
in the morning
and I will feel the freshness
not felt as brightly yesterday.

Sing my little fantasy fairies
bring granny cookies
ice tea and your sun bonnet
tis spring alas today
I write you a letter
with a poem about spring cleaning.

by Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
17 April 2007

Click the top Final Fantasy Real Emotion | Passages link and join me on my journey.

Blessings and aloha,

Kathy

PS the painting at the top is from my Victorian Series and is titled,

"Forget Me Not"

.

No comments: