Thursday, August 2, 2007

Spirituality Information? Celtic Design Tattoos are Planted on my Shoulder





Spirituality information?
The rune tips my scale.
I had always counted on it tiles
placed in a cross
to unfold me
lead me to celtic dreams
celtic design tattoos on my shoulder.

I feel so sad I swear I'm breathing tears.
I write
I paint
I sculpt the skyline
pouring out my heart
and then delete them all.
I feel invisible
even to myself.
No graduation songs today.

I know I will feel better tomorrow
but for now?
I am amazed by this walk
the water touches my toes
and it is stinging.
I feel it and am surprised
the moon is breathing
awakened to reality.

I think I may have crowded out the angles
they got tired of my complaints.
Yet, where were they
when the blossoms did not open?
Maybe on a shelf somewhere.

I sit in solitude
with these notebooks of mine
filled to the brim with quotes
cues for self worth
climbing to the top and feeling safe
finding those achievements
binding up complaints
mine
tossing them in the fire
watching them rise within the sparks
becoming ashes.
Ahh these notebooks
I tie them up
setting them aside.
No matter they are gone
I still remember their spirit.

It gets old you know?
Complaints to worthy kings.
They sit so honorably in their spaces
I watch them caressing their own breasts.
I see them through a peep hole in their closet
they cannot fool me.

Who cares really?
I guess I am the only one still listening.
Yet
I have a celtic design tattoo still singing
and resting on my shoulder.
I don't expect to be heard though
why would I?
I have no reason to expect it.
It is all just like a fish inside a glass jar.

I think I will go out walking none the less
decide, no make myself decide.
Spirituality information
I guess it is still breathing inside my head.
I am like a highlight on a leaf
I glisten still
spirituality information
graduation songs
those walks
are indeed healing avenues to take.
I have done it before
no reason to think I can't again.
Besides I have celtic design tattoos
that moved from my shoulder
and are now
pinned inside my chest.

2 August 2007

No comments: