Thursday, August 2, 2007

Drawing of Scorpions and Printable Gifts- A Goddess Post and Mysterious Symptom



Drawings of scorpions
I found them on your desk.
I stood there for hours
wondering from where they called you.
I wondered where you found the strength
to not reach around and bite your own tail
taking the devils gifts to you.

The river seems to need you back
a mysterious symptom
does that surprise you?
I know it surprises me.
There are mysterious symptoms growing here
despite what you whisper
when I'm sleeping.

Music without lyrics
the skeleton dances
no matter the lack of ambiance.
I try to understand its rhythm.
I hoped that you would tell me
secrets un-bandaged
wounds ready to heal
excusing all your objections
precedent communications
left outside to recover on their own.
Left outside for the sun to burn
and blister its feathers.

This goddess post does not belong to me
not anymore.
I should have kept up my dancing.
I forgot to sever my inhibitions
they never seemed to be quite so vivid
until today.
Until today.

I stifled the light
no candles allowed to blink
no printable gifts line the closet
no drawings of scorpions
no broken tiles
nothing will replace this morning.

Beautiful women in competition
floating somewhere on my canvas.
I think I am going through withdrawal.
I will get over it in time.

Spirituality
informations ceases to exist
beyond this day that you excluded me.
Gifts and collectibles candles
wine country gift baskets
please don't bother
I am a madman's tailor.
I will return to my painting
paint this day
line up all the colors
I may have missed.
I will reflect
always
about your drawings of scorpions
all those moments alone
and me
with a pin drop on my head
thinking of you
and wondering about it all.

1 August 2007

No comments: